HDR 2021 PhD Scholarship in AI for Networks
Applications open: 18/02/2021
Applications close: 30/06/2021
About this scholarship
Based in the Curtin-Cisco Centre for Networks within the School of Elec Eng, Comp and Math Sci (EECMS) at Curtin University is an exciting opportunity for a PhD Scholarship in a strong team working to support the fast growth of the laboratory on future Internet technologies.
You will carry out research and experimental work in the field of Artificial Intelligence with focus on:
- Applied Machine Learning (ML) on programmable networks
- ML for resource network handling and control
- Applied ML on multi-access and mobile edge computing
- ML for Network Function Virtualization (NFV) and NFV Management and orchestration (MANO)
- Future Students
Faculty of Science & Engineering
- Science courses
- Engineering courses
- Higher Degree by Research
- Australian Citizen
- Australian Permanent Resident
- New Zealand Citizen
- Permanent Humanitarian Visa
- International Student
- Merit Based
This scholarship provides a living stipend of $28,597 p.a. pro rata indexed, based on full-time studies, for up to a maximum of 3 years
Successful applicants will receive a 100% Fee offset.
Any eligible candidate wishing to study a PhD in AI
- Have an honours or master degree (with dissertation component) in networks or communications
- Have experience in
- Applied Machine Learning and AI
To express your interest to be involved with this exciting partnership between Curtin and Cisco working at the cutting edge of intent based networking through research, educational offerings, and application development, please send an email to Ash Roberts Ash.Roberts@Curtin.edu.au stating how you meet the above listed eligibility criteria, and attach your academic transcripts and CV.
Recipients must complete their milestone 1 within 6 months of enrolment and remain enrolled on a full time basis for the duration of the scholarship.
Ash Roberts Ash.Roberts@Curtin.edu.au