Curtin Strategic Scholarships
The 2022 Curtin Strategic Scholarship Round for International and domestic students opens Monday 19 July 2021.
How to apply
Applicants are required to follow these steps.
- Review available projects (coming soon)
- Email the Project Lead to express interest in the project with Curtin Strategic scholarship support
- Ensure you include your experience, skills and how they align with the research project; and
- Attach your current curriculum vitae
- Arrange referee reports (see below for details)
The Project Lead will shortlist and notify all applicants if they have been successful or not. Unsuccessful applicants will be notified by the project lead as soon as possible, as you may wish to apply for other available strategic projects. The Project Lead will advise successful applicants to proceed with the steps below and submit a primary reference in support of your application directly to the Graduate Research School.
3. Once you have confirmation that you are the preferred applicant for your chosen Curtin Strategic project, you are required to send the external referee template to either an academic or professional referee that must complete and submit their report to the Graduate Research School in confidence. These reports are not to be viewed by the applicant and therefore, must be submitted to HDRSCHemail@example.com by the referee themselves.
4. Submit your Application for admission to a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) course. As part of your admission documents you will need to submit a
All steps above are to be completed by 20 August, 2021 so your application can be presented to the Curtin strategic selection panel for consideration.
HDR Curtin students are required to follow these steps.
- Email your current curriculum vitae and completed Strategic Scholarship Application Form to HDRSCHfirstname.lastname@example.org
What happens next?
The 2022 Curtin Strategic Scholarship Round for all students closes Friday 13 August, 2021. Applications will be considered via an extensive assessment process at Curtin University. Once the nominations have been assessed and shortlisted, all applicants will be notified of the outcome in September 2021.