Women in Social and Economic Research (WiSER) Scholarship
Applications open: 1/04/2018
Applications close: 30/04/2018
About this scholarship
Applications for a WiSER PhD Scholarship are invited from research students in the fields of feminist Economics, gender research, Finance or Property leading to the award of a PhD in the Curtin Business School at Curtin University.
- Future Students
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Higher Degree by Research
- Male identifying
- Female identifying
- Australian Citizen
- Australian Permanent Resident
- New Zealand Citizen
- Permanent Humanitarian Visa
- International Student
- Merit Based
$30,000 per annum for 3 years
• Have completed a Bachelor degree with 1st class Honours, or be regarded as having an equivalent level of attainment.
• Not hold a research doctorate or equivalent research qualification.
• Not previously have held an Australian Government funded scholarship, unless it was terminated within 6 months of the scholarship payments commencing.
• Not be receiving an equivalent award, scholarship or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the award stipend rate to undertake the higher degree by research. Income earned from sources unrelated to the course of study is not subject to the 75% rule.
• Curtin requires all students to demonstrate English competency. For a list of approved English qualifications and for further information, please refer to the qualifications accepted as satisfying Curtin's minimum English entry requirements (.pdf] or contact the University Admission Office.
Email your application to:
Professor Siobhan Austen
School of Economics and Finance
Office of Research and Development
Maintenance of Good Standing.
Changes to Enrolment
Student must study full-time.