2019 - Semester 2 - Curtin Housing Scholarship (new international students)
Applications open: 8/05/2019
Applications close: 9/08/2019
About this scholarship
The Curtin Housing Scholarship (international students) has been established to provide assistance towards rental accommodation for students living in on on-campus accommodation at the Bentley campus who meet citizenship requirements.
- Future Students
- Centre for Aboriginal Studies
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
Faculty of Science & Engineering
- Science courses
- Engineering courses
- Western Australian School of Mines (WASM)
- Postgraduate coursework
- International Student
- Need Based
The Curtin Housing Scholarship (international students) provides the following:
- A one-off subsidy of $1,500 towards Curtin housing in semester 2, 2019.
The subsidy will be paid directly to the applicable housing residence as a one-off installment in semester 2, 2019. The recipient will not be in direct receipt of the funds.
*This scholarship can be used to pay your housing deposit however your accommodation agreement must be signed in order for you to be eligible to receive the scholarship subsidy.
All undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degrees
Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the Curtin Housing Scholarship (international students):
- Enrolling in on-campus accommodation at Curtin University Bentley campus in semester 2, 2019
- Citizen of an eligible country (listed below)
Please note there are limited number of scholarships available.
Students are invited to apply as normal for their chosen undergraduate or master program through any one of Curtin University registered education agents
Students can also apply online
All qualifying applications to Curtin are automatically assessed for this Scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
Admissions Office will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter prior to course commencement.
To accept the scholarship, the recipient must:
- Meet any conditions listed in their Letter of Offer
- Enrol in on-campus accommodation at Curtin University Bentley campus
- Pay the indicative deposit and OSHC indicated in their Letter of Offer
- Be aware of the dates and deadlines by which the above need to have been completed
Maintain enrollment in course and in on-campus accommodation at Curtin University Bentley campus