2019 - The Upskilled Education Scholarship
Applications open: 1/02/2019
Applications close: 1/12/2019
About this scholarship
The Upskilled Education Scholarship has been developed to support students who have a desire to learn and develop their education.
- Current Students
- Centre for Aboriginal Studies
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
Faculty of Science & Engineering
- Science courses
- Engineering courses
- Western Australian School of Mines (WASM)
- Postgraduate coursework
- Australian Citizen
- Australian Permanent Resident
- New Zealand Citizen
- Permanent Humanitarian Visa
- International Student
- Merit Based
The Upskilled Education Scholarship for 2019 will provide the following support:
- A one-off cash payment of $2,000 to be put towards education, training and educational materials.
*Rather than just going towards your tuition, you have the option of how you want to spend your money.
All undergraduate and postgraduate degrees
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the Upskilled Education Scholarship:
- Over 18 years of age by the scholarship closing date
- Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent humanitarian visa or international student
- Have a desire to learn and develop their education
- Studying an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Curtin University
The Upskilled Education Scholarship will be awarded to the applicant who provides the most inspiring and well-researched application.
Please visit the Upskilled website for the specific application process.
Enrolment requirements (if any) will be listed on the Upskilled website.
For further enquiries, please visit the Upskilled website.