2021 Curtin International Scholarships - Diplomatic Scholarship
Applications open: 1/09/2020
Applications accepted at any time
About this scholarship
Australia is a nation of growing regional and global importance, which comes with growth in foreign and diplomatic ties. Perth continues to grow and attract foreign investment, bringing with it growth in consular and diplomatic activities. Through this scholarship, Curtin University provides eligible students of any citizenship (except Australian), either in Australia or coming to Australia on a visa subclass of 995, an opportunity to pursue a world-class education. This scholarship awards eligible international students 25% off the tuition fees for the first year of the course. This scholarship aims to foster trust and confidence in Curtin University as a place for students to further their studies, careers and life experiences.
- Future Students
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
Faculty of Science & Engineering
- Science courses
- Engineering courses
- Western Australian School of Mines (WASM)
- Postgraduate coursework
- International Student
- Merit Based
This scholarship provides eligible students 25% off the first-year tuition fee up to a maximum of 200 credit points only.
- All undergraduate degrees available to international students
- All postgraduate courses (master by coursework) available to international students
To see available courses to international students. Please refer to: study.curtin.edu.au/
To be eligible students must:
- be international, full-fee paying, non-sponsored students carrying an Australian Diplomatic visa
- meet Curtin University's academic and English language entry requirements
- must be commencing an undergraduate or master by coursework course in 2021 at one of Curtin's Western Australia campuses
- Students cannot apply for this scholarship if they are a recipient of, or have applied for, any other Curtin University scholarship.
- Students must provide evidence of their Australian Diplomatic visa at time of application for the course
- Scholarships are not available to students coming to Curtin via sponsoring bodies.
To prevent the scholarship being revoked, the recipient:
- Must remain enrolled in initial course and major of study unless approved by Curtin International
- Must maintain a full time enrolment of 100 credit points each semester or study period
- Cannot breach the scholarship conditions outlined in their scholarship offer document
- Cannot take a leave of absence or withdraw from their units or course of study
- Cannot be terminated from studies
GPO Box S1512
Perth Western Australia 6845
T: (Calling from within Australia) +1300 222 888 (Select Options 2-2-1)
T: (Calling from overseas) +61 8 9266 5888
Curtin International is located on the Bentley Campus in Curtin Connect, Building 102.
Business hours: 8:30 am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.