Sustainable Engineering Group Scholarship
Applications open: 16/11/2021
Applications close: 17/01/2022
About this scholarship
3 x MPhil/PhD positions across the following topics:
- MPhil/PhD -Sustainability assessment in low carbon production
- MPhil/PhD – Low carbon governance frameworks
- MPhil/PhD- Supply chain and Value chain developments required in the low carbon transition
- MPhil/PhD -Risk management and Scenario Planning Frameworks
- MPhil/PhD - Zero carbon policy development to assist green production and green exports
- MPhil/PhD- Low carbon road mapping for heavy industry in the low carbon transition (Iron Ore, Steel, Alumina and Cement)
- Future Students
Faculty of Science & Engineering
- Engineering courses
- Higher Degree by Research
- Australian Citizen
- Australian Permanent Resident
- New Zealand Citizen
- Permanent Humanitarian Visa
- International Student
- Merit Based
Total value of the annual scholarships (stipend and fees) is approx. $60,000 - $70,000 p.a.
Curtin PhD Stipends are valued at $28,854 p.a. for up to a maximum of 3.5 years.
Successful applicants will receive a 100% Fee offset.
All applicable HDR courses
· Meet English language (IELTS) requirement for future Higher degree by research applicants
· Candidate with a publication records in this or similar areas to the proposed research is desirable.
· The candidate should have demonstrated capabilities in conducting research independently.
· The candidate is required to work within a multidisciplinary research environment.
· Must meet Curtin University admission criteria https://futurestudents.curtin.edu.au/research/apply/admission-criteria/
To apply for this scholarship opportunity applicants must submit an email to the contact listed below. The email must include their current curriculum vitae, a summary of their research skills and experience and the reason they are interested in this specific project.
Once the applicant has been selected for this scholarship, they will be advised to submit an eApplication for admission into a HDR course applicable to their chosen project research field no later than 29th of January 2022.
Successful applicants will be ranked through a competitive merit based process and be required to adhere to the Conditions of Award throughout their enrolment to continue to receive their scholarship benefits
This scholarship is proudly funded by the Australian Government’s CRC for Heavy Industries Low Emission Technology programme.
Applicants are encouraged to visit SEG website https://seg.curtin.edu.au/