Applications open: 3/09/2014
Applications accepted at any time
About this scholarship
NVP Exhibits is offering 1 scholarship worth $5,000 and industry training in 3 rotations within the NVP business offices in Surry Hills, Sydney.
NVP is one of the foremost Australian experiential/event based marketing and exhibition promotions firms. NVP's methods are based on a unique approach to promotional spaces engineering and creative branding, and it is thanks to them that we have managed to establish a fruitful cooperation with such companies as Suzuki, Kimberly Clark, Valvoline and others.
Scholarship recipients will have an opportunity to enhance their practical knowledge and expand their work experience through direct cooperation with our experts on the promotion of some of leading Australian brands.
- Current Students
- Future Students
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Australian Citizen
- Australian Permanent Resident
- Merit Based
NVP Exhibits will be offering 1 scholarship per year for a semester to an eligible candidate. The winning candidate will get $5000 worth of Industry training and work in 3 rotations in the NVP Exhibits business from the Sydney office in Surry Hills.
- Suitable candidates will be given paid work experience for the Sales and Marketing rotation.
- This scholarship can be done via distance. We believe in learning without boundaries.
- Suitable candidates from rural/ out of NSW universities can work on the Sales and Marketing/ Creative rotations but not the project delivery.
Bachelors or Masters degree in Commerce, Business, E-Business, Finance or Marketing
- Students must be studying a Bachelors or Masters degree in Commerce, Business, E-Business, Finance or Marketing
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent Residents.
- Rural candidates may still apply, as all work can be done remotely. NVP has presence in 3 major cities.
1. Applicants should apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please attach a resume and covering letter of your experience and why you wish to join NVP.
3. In 500 Words demonstrate:
- Your career objectives and your desired future accomplishments
- Your passion for digital/website technologies
For further information, contact Daniel at email@example.com or on:
02 9357 3377 (Sydney)
03 8820 5155 (Melbourne)