CSIRO Curtin University Digital Agriculture Scholarships
Applications open: 25/09/2018
Applications accepted at any time
About this scholarship
- Future Students
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
Faculty of Science & Engineering
- Science courses
- Engineering courses
- Western Australian School of Mines (WASM)
- Higher Degree by Research
- Australian Citizen
- Australian Permanent Resident
- International Student
- Merit Based
PhD stipends at the Research Training Program base rate ($27,596 in 2019), and/or top-up scholarships of $10,000 p.a.
PhD students can also receive up to $5,000 to fund incidentals such as conference travel as part of the scheme.
- Students must not be subject to an obligation to a third party to provide that third party with rights to any IP created in the course of their degree.
- Student must be enrolled at the university in a postgraduate research degree in a field of student in alignment with CSIRO’s research direction in information sciences and agriculture
- Student must have an outstanding undergraduate record (the Student is expected to have obtained a first class honours degree or equivalent). Students with Honours II div 1 are also eligible subject to evidence of research aptitude, such as publications in national and international journals.
Candidates can apply at any time, including if you have already commenced your project. Please email email@example.com an expression of interest, including:
- Curriculum vitae
- Academic transcripts
- A brief covering letter (no more than 2 sides A4) address the eligibility criteria. The letter should explain why you are interested in the project and how your skills attributes and experience make you a good candidate for the award
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted to apply for admission via Curtin online e-application:
Scholarship is subject to approval of admission at Curtin in the HDR course
An application and review process will be undertaken involving representatives from Curtin University and CSIRO.
Turnaround time for applications will be within weeks.
Places are limited. Once they are filled, no more applications will be accepted.
Students will be required to sign a student agreement between CSIRO and the university.
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to attached PhD projects list.