4-year PhD Scholarship in Tumour Biology: Curtin Health Innovation Research Institute
Applications open: 8/11/2018
Applications close: 31/12/2018
About this scholarship
We are looking for a motivated PhD level researcher with a strong background in biochemical/molecular biology approaches with an emphasis on cell signalling. Funds for up to 4 years are available.
- Current Students
- Future Students
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Higher Degree by Research
- Australian Citizen
- Australian Permanent Resident
- New Zealand Citizen
- Permanent Humanitarian Visa
- International Student
- Merit Based
$27,082 per annuma (2018 RTP rate)
Possess a relevant post-graduate (Honours or Masters) university degree, this may include, but is not limited to the fields of genetics, molecular cell biology and/or biochemistry.
- Be able to commit to a four year tenure, full-time enrolment.
- Be located in Western Australia
- Possess a relevant post-graduate (Honours or Masters) university degree, this may include, but is not limited to the fields of genetics, molecular cell biology and/or biochemistry.
- Have demonstrated knowledge and experience with molecular biology techniques, including western blots and cell culture.
- Provide evidence of strong oral and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to work independently as well as part of a research team.
- Meet Curtin University’s PhD entry requirements: https://futurestudents.curtin.edu.au/research/apply/admission/
• Cover letter (including a brief background of your current studies and academic achievements, interest in the area and personal goals related to the research)
• Academic transcripts
Please use the subject header:
Application: PhD Scholarship in Tumour Biology
Must be able to commit to a 4-year tenure.
Changes to Enrolment
For further information please contact:
Associate Professor Pieter Eichhorn (firstname.lastname@example.org)